You've thought about bridal shows but...
- You have no idea where to start, how to find the right show, how to sign up, and how to tell if it's going to be worth it.
- You've tried a show in the past and spent a lot of money and resources, walking away with some hopeful leads… that ultimately led to a big fat nothing.
- You've heard the (excuses) from everyone in the industry saying that shows are full of freebie seekers and budget shoppers.
Sound familiar? It's time to tap into the most underrated marketing tool for wedding professionals. Let's talk about the power of bridal shows...
I average $25,000 in revenue per show
Yep, you read that right. They're my secret weapon, the ace in my back pocket, and wildly underrated.
I'm Lindsay and I teach Wedding Pros all about the importance of creating meaningful connections with the couples you want to serve.
What better way to create and nurture connections, than to be face-to-face with your audience?
In this workshop, I'll show you how to pick the right show, warm up your lead, book appointments at the show, and implement a slam dunk follow up strategy to keep those bookings rolling in.
ditch the game of "collecting leads" at bridal shows that don't actually lead to real bookings
when you walk away from this workshop, you will learn exactly how to...
- Choose the right show to give you the biggest bang for your buck
- Connect with couples before the show so you're walking into a warm audience
- Schedule dozens of appointments at the show with couples ready to book
- A follow-up strategy so you stop leaving money (and bookings) on the table
Bridal shows are the number one way I generate leads. I average between 20 - 30 appointments per show and close about 96% of those. Resulting in $25,000 in revenue at every show I do.
The Power of Bridal Shows
- What shows can do for your business when you know how to implement them right.
- We'll cover the initial investment of shows and what you can set up now that you can use over and over again.
- How to find shows in your area, what questions to ask, and how to tell if a show is going to be worth it for your business.
before the show
- How to warm up your leads before the show, making it easy and faster to book the appointment.
- How to generate buzz before the show to increase attendance (no, this is not just the responsibility of the show host).
- Show prep - what to bring, how to plan, and what to consider to make the show a success.
at the show
- How to schedule appointments at the show - this should be the number one goal.
- How to set up your booth, using the limited space you have wisely.
- How to build relationships at the show with other vendors, hosts, and potential clients.
after the show
- What to say in your follow-up email to book even more appointments after the show (and when to send it).
- How to use a date-based email sequence to nurture leads from the show and stay top of mind.
- Some bonus ideas if you want to get scrappy (my middle name)
Here's everything that's included:
- "The Power of Bridal Shows" Training
- "Before the Show" Training
- "At the Show" Training
- "After the Show" Training
Still have questions? I've got answers...
Why is the workshop so affordable at $39?
I'm not sure if bridal shows are for me - I'm skeptical.
Will I need to spend an arm and a leg on bridal shows to implement everything I learned?
I signed up for a show but it's not for a few months - is it too early to take the workshop?
I see you have a course, The Bridal Show Blueprint - how is this workshop different?
© 2022 LINDSAY J WILLIAMS