In your gut, you're a heart-centered entrepreneur. But, you hesitate to put people, passion, and purpose OVER profit because...
- You worry it will cost too much. You're struggling to keep the business afloat and feel like you need to hold onto every penny.
- You have a contract for a reason (I get it). So, every time an issue comes up, you feel you should stick to your contract at all costs - no refunds, no reprints, no budging.
- You worry about the time it would take to go the extra mile. If I give an inch, will they take a mile?
Putting people over profit is simple, actionable, proven to be quite profitable, and it’s more possible than you might think. I hear many people talk about it, but very few actually live it.
I built my business to $300,000 in yearly revenue putting people over profit - always.
Yep, you read that right.
When I say I put people over profit, basically I mean every single decision that I've made in my business sided with service over profit. I think about how I would want to be treated as a bride, and I make decisions based on that and that alone, not how much things cost.
Let me ask you - do you want just followers or customers that are raving fans?
In this workshop, I'll show you how to put people over profit. Embrace this message and watch your business and sense of fulfillment soar.
The product of your business is not what you sell. The product of your business is the story people tell after working with you.
when you walk away from this workshop, you will learn exactly how to...
- Look for golden opportunities to serve - they are everywhere if you know how to find them.
- Grow your bottom line with this approach - we think like a business.
- Serve without spending a lot of money. This doesn't need to break the bank.
- Budget and set your prices so that you can serve without hesitation.
Serving your clients will never hurt your business. I've grown a multi 6 figure business doing it. So, turns out this way of thinking is actually pretty profitable after all.
Ways to implement people over profit
- How to find golden opportunities to serve. These may be disguised as "set backs" - so we'll do some mindset work here.
- How to put yourselves in the minds of your customers so you can deliver out of this world customer service.
- Tangible things you can do starting now to put people over profit.
how does this actually grow my bottom line?
- How this helps you show up differently in your business.
- Relationship building - When you build a business on serving your clients, the whole experience of working together is smoother.
- Referrals, referrals, referrals. If you serve the people who put their trust in you to pull off the most important day of their lives, they'll tell their friends.
what if I don't have the funds to serve?
- How to budget to love up on your customers.
- How to serve without spending a lot of money (serving with TIME).
- Knowing when and how to serve in your business.
Here's everything that's included:
- "Putting People Over Profit" Training
- "How does this grow my bottom line?" Training
- "How to serve when you don't have a huge budget" Training
Still have questions? I've got answers...
Why is the workshop so affordable at $39?
I'm a stickler with my contract. I don't believe it budging, so I'm not sure this is right for me.
This all sounds like a lot of money - what if I don't have the budget to "not think about profit" right now?
I see you have a course, The Wedding Booking Blueprint - how is this workshop different?
What story do you want your clients to tell after doing business with you?
We all remember a certain brand, business or person based on a good or bad experience we had with them, right?
© 2022 LINDSAY J WILLIAMS