You have big goals to grow and no shortage of ambition but...
- Your calendar is capped out with weddings and you can’t possibly take on more
- You feel like you can't see through the weeds right now and you don’t have a plan to actually grow your business past where you're currently at
- You’re spending 90% of your time on client work and the tank is empty when you sit down to work on your own business
Sound familiar? It's time to pause, simplify, and streamline.
I’m Lindsay! Through years of trial and error of figuring out what worked and what didn't, I’ve grown my wedding stationery company from $30k to $300k in yearly revenue.
But I'll be the first to admit - this growth was not without growing pains.
As the business grew and I got more and more clients, so did the overwhelm. After a complete crash and burn - I was forced to step back, evaluate, set up systems and processes, and simplify so that I could continue to scale. I knew I wasn't going to meet my sales goals continuing on that path.
From there, I was able to take on more clients, I raised my prices, and I grew! Inch by inch - all the way to $300k.
Every 6 months or so, I repeated the process. I’d sense the overwhelm creeping in I’d say “It's time to pause.” I’d take a look at what we’re doing and I'd ask myself, "How can we do this more efficiently?"
Have you asked yourself lately, "How can I do this more efficiently?"
I've got the answer for you ...
Imagine having systems in place so your business can keep running while you step away to work on the needle movers ...
when you walk away from this workshop, you'll know exactly how to...
- Put systems in place to take the busy work off of your plate
- Simplify what you're offering so you can work less but profit more
- Cut your quoting, production, and communication time in half
- Schedule your calendar with white space (while still getting everything done on your to-do list)
I’ve scaled my business from $30k to $300k in 5 years with a team of ONE by simplifying, streamlining, and automating. And now, I want to help you do the same.
- We'll take a look at the services you offer to your wedding clients and how to pair down to the ones that are going to grow your profit.
- How and when to say no to jobs that are not the right fit, are going to suck your time, and kill your profits.
- How to streamline the vendors you work with and the materials you offer.
- How and when to schedule your appointments so you can book 10 sales in one day.
- How to spend 1 full day working on growing your business - non negotiable.
- How to get more whitespace in your day to be creative and strategic about the growth of your business.
what to automate
- The 3 main things you need to automate in your business.
- How to streamline and simplify your pricing and quoting process so you can close sales faster.
- How to simplify your communication and follow up so you can spend less time in your inbox and more time serving your clients and growing your business.
tools of the trade
- I'll share the programs, tools and apps that I personally use to automate my business.
- You'll also get access to my exclusive couple codes!
Here's everything that's included:
- "Simplify Your Offerings" Training
- "Streamline Your Calendar" Training
- "Automate Your Systems" Training
- Bonus: Tools of the trade (the apps and tools I use in my business)
Still have questions? I've got answers...
Why is it so affordable?
I don't feel capped out in my business, I still have room to grow my sales! Is this for me?
Will I need to buy a bunch of special programs, apps or tools after the training to implement everything I learned?
How much time will it take to implement these systems into my business?
© 2022 LINDSAY J WILLIAMS