Is planning your social media on the never ending to-do list?
Let me guess...
- You spend 90% of your time serving your clients during your wedding season, that you can't get 2 seconds to focus on your social. It's the last thing on the list!
- You're tired of keeping up with the ever changing algorithm. Just when you think you have a plan - it changes! Should we focus on reels? going live? stories? posts?
- You spend so much time on social media posts, but hear crickets. You're tired of not getting comments or likes.
Sound familiar? Let's talk about how to strategize, write, and schedule a month of content in just 3 days, so you can finally feel caught up in your business.
I've grown a $300,000 wedding business posting my dog...
Okay, maybe there was a little bit more to it than that, but I'm going to teach you! Jokes aside - I know what works when it comes to connecting with your couples, increasing engagement, and booking more weddings with social media.
The gist of it all? People connect with people (or cute fluffy dogs), not products.
In this workshop, I'll show you exactly what to post, how to plan that content, and how to schedule it all in just 3 days. One month of content in 3 days. So, you'll finally feel caught up and AHEAD to free up your time to work on other things. Sounds amazing right? See you in the workshop!
PS: Really though, Chewi is in our Top 9 every single year.
there's no doubt that social media can be a massive tool for your business, but how are you using it?
when you walk away from this workshop, you will learn exactly how to...
- Plan your content strategically to increase engagement and sales in your business.
- Write content that connects with and attracts the couples you want to work with. I'll tell you exactly what to post.
- How to show up consistently without running out of things to post.
- Execute and schedule your content for a whole month so you can finally check it off the to-do list.
You're going to leave this workshop feeling confident with your social media plan, equipped with the tools to execute immediately, and with more time to finally work on other things in your business.
Strategizing and Planning
- We'll cover social media content pillars - what they are, and how to choose your's for your business.
- How to strategize your visuals (photos, videos, lives, stories).
- How to reuse one piece of content 5 different ways, so you can maximize your efforts.
- How to show up in your business beyond just what you sell (here's where I tell you to post your pet).
- How to clearly communicate your value so you can make your competition irrelevant.
- How to position your products in the market place so they stand out amongst sea of beautiful wedding services.
- In order words, we'll cover exactly what to post.
Executing and Scheduling
- How to put it all together into a content calendar.
- How to use tools to batch your scheduling.
- Productivity tips to actually create the time to make this happen.
- Tips to increase engagement from your followers.
- How to be more social on social media.
- How to create relationships with other experts in your field to boost followers and reach.
Here's everything that's included:
- "Strategizing and Planning" Training
- "Creating Your Content" Training
- "Executing and Scheduling" Training
- "Increasing Engagement" Training
Still have questions? I've got answers...
Why is the workshop so affordable at $39?
What if I really don't have the time to post?
Do I need to use all the platforms to be successful (facebook, instagram, tiktok, snap chat, etc.)
What if I'm too scared to show up in my business?
I see you have a course, The Wedding Booking Blueprint - how is this workshop different?
It's time to implement a social strategy to connect with your couples and close more sales.
You're spending so much time on social media, but do you have a real strategy to book weddings? Or are you wasting that time?
© 2022 LINDSAY J WILLIAMS